Nos formations programmées
- Improve your clinical reasoning with the help of the latest scientific data concerning the management of pain patients.
- Know how to perform neuromuscular taping according to the clinical assessment. Description of the different techniques and pathological approach in order to be able to choose the most suitable taping techniques.
- To know how to carry out a clinical medical assessment of the knee in the context of sports pathologies, in order to obtain a precise diagnosis of the lesions (or to direct towards a complementary imaging). Learning manual techniques to treat mechanical knee injuries. Knee taping.
- Clinical assessment and manual therapy of the ankle and foot, in podiatry - Adam Cantrelle - December 11/12, 2020Clinical examination of the ankle and foot, clinical reflection according to the physiological mechanisms involved, therapeutic strategy, manipulative techniques, reflection on podiatry care.
- Reasoning for better treatment: Clinical applications - François Angelliaume & Romain Artico - June 18/19, 2021This training is focused on the different stages of the resolution of a clinical case, from the hypotheses to the treatment technique, thanks to a scientific and reasoned logic, in particular by Bayesian theory.
- Neuro-musculoskeletal examination, clinical reflection according to the neurophysiological mechanisms involved, 'patient-centered' therapeutic strategy, neurodynamic techniques. A 10-hour pain neuroscience e-learning course is included in the training.